A targeted message, delivered
How DTC helped Fertility Center of Illinois reach its target audience
- 162% increase in conversions
- 118% increase in traffic
- 54% decrease in cost per acquisition
DTC + Fertility Centers of Illinois
Geo-targeting increases conversions by 162%
Fertility Centers of Illinois came to us with a few interesting challenges, with the root of the problem being organization style in their account structure. Their lack of organization lead to overbidding, expensive conversions and broad targeting. Our goal was to lower cost-per-acquisition while driving targeted leads and phone calls.
- We began by implementing IP-targeted campaign segmentation to provide broad keyword coverage. We utilized radius targeting around their office locations and filled in the gaps between zip codes from there.
- We also implemented geo-targeting to capture searchers using location terms regardless of IP location. We began this initiative with high-population suburbs and cities that had proven successful in the past from the client’s CRM data. This allowed us to adjust bids more granularly.
- Finally, in order to ensure greater control and easy aggregation of results, we segmented the client’s services - fertility, preservation and donation - into different ad campaigns.
- We created a custom script that breaks down AdWords metrics to show the client where they’re performing the best and how their converting users interact with their ads. In this case, FCI’s sweet spot was in average position 2.5. It showed the highest conversion rate and lowest cost per conversion. Aiming for this position allowed us to lower bids on a lot of keywords and therefore drive a reduced CPA.
Digital Third Coast is excellent and highly collaborative. They're always on task even when we aren't. They increased inquiries to the practice by more than 25%, while simultaneously decreasing cost per inquiry by 20%.Mark Walker, Fertility Centers of Illinois