SEO + Paid Search
How DTC helped HiMSS, a non-profit, with SEO and Paid Search
- 1,384% ROI from marketing
- 156% increase in organic conversions
DTC + HiMSS
Coordinated strategy increases traffic, engagement and sales
HiMSS is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit focused on better health through information technology. While they excelled in Google’s three search quality evaluation factors – expertise, authority, and trust – there were many technical issues on the site preventing them from generating organic traffic. The challenge was to help HiMSS find new members, increase registration at annual conferences and drive e-commerce sales.
- Performed an in-depth technical audit to correct issues that were preventing accumulation of organic traffic.
- Implemented a strategic and advanced remarketing campaign that segmented visitors based on their on-site behavior.
- Established a keyword universe that covered an unusually wide range of topics relevant to HiMSS.
As a non-retail organization, I was initially skeptical to test remarketing. However, I trusted DTC’s experience and their recommended a strategy. Needless to say, I was thrilled to present our results to senior management.Mary Rownd, Content Strategist