Rolling, rolling down the river
How DTC helped Chicago Line Cruises drive organic traffic with SEO strategies
- 85% increase in organic traffic
- 22% increase in traffic to cruise pages
- 35% increase in keyword visibility
DTC + Chicago Line Cruises
Website migration and SEO strategy increases organic traffic 85%
Chicago Line Cruises is a top attraction for seeing the city of Chicago by river boat. The challenge was to outrank dominant local competitors. Our aggressive technical SEO and content strategy initially focused on improving their authority locally, and then pivoted to gain national recognition and further improve rankings on competitive keywords.
- We created hyper-local content pieces to gain interest and links from local news sources and publications.
- We then recommended a site migration to improve the design, conversion rate optimization, and technical SEO factors of their site. We also recommended they update their online ticket sale platform so that we could accurately track visits to checkouts and provide closed looped reporting.
- Launched content marketing and link building campaigns that gained national attention and increased site authority and visibility.
Digital Third Coast developed many creative methods to increase our rankings on the various search engines. While their work helped our search results dramatically, it also benefited everyone by providing valuable information to all who search on the web.Jerry Bransfield, Chief Technology Officer